SolidFace : Complete 3D Modeling Software Solution
Architecture is a field of perception and visualization. In order to design or draft, architects and designers opt for CAD software. We sketch our thoughts on paper, then draft it on software and get the 3D modeling done from an expert. What if all the steps can be connected and done simultaneously in a very professional manner? Yes, I am talking about complete 3D modeling solution with parametric simulation where everything is possible to create: starting from 2D drawings, 3D modeling, and 3D printing objects to complex parametric assemblies with moving parts. We are talking about SolidFace – a complete 3D Modeling Software Solution.
SolidFace is a sum of Parasolid ® Siemens 3D modeler core and years of UniCAD 2D/3D development resulting in a product with powerful capabilities of detailing, solid modeling, assembly, parameterization and cloud collaboration. In shortSolidFace 3D Modeling Software is a one stop platform for architects, graphic designers and mechanical design professionals to draw and 3D model their designs.
SolidFace Sketch automatically creates parametric reference for modeling features that can be edited in a very simple and interactive way. You can import existing CAD data and use SolidFace to create and save files using standard X_T®, X_B®, DWG®, DXF®, BMP and much more!
One of the unique features is that it allows you to share your CAD software and maintain control of your data while getting other people involved. As everyone is on the same version of CAD so they can instantly and freely view the designs.
Key Factors for using Solid Face:
Easy to Use – Consider more design alternatives and see what others are doing in real time. SolidFace eliminates the traditional CAD hassles like, license-sharing, copying files, locking, worrying about CAD versions, among other problems. So Teams can spend more time designing better products and less time wrestling with CAD.
Affordable – Traditional CAD and PDM costs thousands of dollars for licenses, subscriptions and, maintenance. With SolidFace there’s only one subscription. Version control is built-in so you don’t need extra PDM applications. Best of all, when you start collaboration others can use your license to work on your project for free.
Faster & Reliable – No more wasting time finding the latest version of a file. Everyone on the team can see the latest version and do their work without worrying about overwriting someone else’s work. When it’s easier to just go in and work, more work gets done faster.
- Real-Time 3D Cloud Collaboration Modeling on Parts and Assemblies;
- Online Streaming between users;
- Part, Sketch, Assembly and Drawing module;
- Communication with other CAD software via standard X_T®, X_B®, DWG®, DXF®, STL, BMP, etc. (Standard Version)
- and Step, Iges, Catia®, NX®, SolidWorks®, Solid Edge®, Inventor®, Pro-E®, Creo®, Rhino®, VRML, etc. (Extended Version) Coming soon;
- 3D history construction tree and direct command editing;
- Parametric and automatic associative geometric construction references such as midpoint, center of arcs and circles, endpoint, etc;
- 3D printing compatibility;
- Exploded view;
- Clash and collision test;
- Communication with other Windows® applications through clipboard (Clipboard);
- Associative dimensioning fully adapted to a number of standards;
- Geometric operations and editing through direct entity or feature tree selection;
- Creation of complex geometries such as cams, gears etc;
- 3D features construction such as Extrude, Revolve, Loft, Sweep, etc
- 3D family of parts creation using CSV format (Excel® files Association) or TXT table files;
- Configurable toolbars;
- Possibility of managing multiple projects simultaneously (multiple instances);
- Graphics screen can be divided up to 16 view windows, allowing the visualization of several project details;
- Print Preview;
- PDF® printing compatibility;
- Local and global variables;
- Definition of parametric variables via commands, questions, or variable tables;
- Logical conditions If-then-else;
- Parametric generation of bill of materials with associative link with Excel® and Access®
System Requirements for SolidFace 3D Modeling Software:
Support Windows ® Operating System
32/64 bit Processor (x86/x64)
2GB free Disk Space
256MB Graphics card or higher
1024×768 min resolution